Celebrate Recovery meets every Thursday night from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Service - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Open Share Small Groups - 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Join us this Thursday!
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives and enter into meaningful fellowship with one another through 12 proven steps and 8 life-changing recovery principles. Through this process, God gives us grace to experience true transformation and to begin a new life. Here, we open the door to real change by sharing our hopes, dreams, and struggles with each other, and, as we humbly claim God's abundant grace, He meets us with power to put of the old self and to put on the new. By working together to apply the biblical principles on which Celebrate Recovery is founded, we gain a powerful new peace that frees us from emotional distress, isolation, and self-destructive behaviors, so that we can pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus and with each other than we ever thought possible. Since Celebrate Recovery was initially founded by John Baker at Saddleback Church in 1991, thousands upon thousands have experienced miraculous healing from God through its time-tested principles and its focus upon Christ.
Celebrate Recovery incorporates worship, fellowship, sharing, accountability, and step-study groups to help you discover the love of God and His transforming power. Jesus assured us that "In this world, you will have trouble," but He also promised that we would not have to bear the burden of that trouble alone. Come, make real friends, and spend time with the only true higher power and the only One who can truly help -- the Lord, Jesus Christ!
Open Share Small Groups Can:
- Provide a safe and judgment-free place to share your struggles, strengths, experiences, and hopes with others who are going through the "12 Steps" and "8 Principles" in a Christ-centered setting.
- Provide a leader who understands your hurt, hang-up, or habit, and who leads the group out of a love for people and a desire to see the amazing grace of God transform lives.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups will not attempt to offer any professional clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors. If needed, a list of approved counseling referrals is available.
From which struggle(s) are you seeking freedom?
People struggling through all of the following habits, hurts, and hang-ups (plus many more) have found redemption and freedom through Celebrate Recovery:
- Alcoholism / Child of Alcoholic
- Anger / Bitterness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Codependency (CODA)
- Drug Abuse: Illegal, Prescription, and Over the Counter
- Eating Disorders
- Financial Recovery
- Guilt / Shame / Failure
- Mental Disorders
- Nervous Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perfectionism / The Need To Control
- Physical/Sexual/Emotional Abuse
- Phobias / Insecurities / Fears
- Sexual Abuse (overcoming its effects)
- Sexual Behaviors / Sexual Addiction
- Smoking / Nicotine Addiction
Whatever your habit, hurt, or hang-up, you are welcome here!